Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Generation Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED-Strips
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Single Click
|Price history for Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Motherboard|
AMD Ryzen™ 2000, 1000 Series Compatible
GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC’s potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
• Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
• Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
• Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
• Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users’ computing behaviors
Detail information please refer AMD official website: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/store-mi
– Addressable LED Header*2
– RGB LED Header*2
Hybrid Digital PWM Design
M.2 Connector with Thermal Guard
‧ Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE’ M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Individual control as you wish
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 5 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Supports High Current Fans up to 24W(2AX12V) with Over-Current Protection
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
The below photos are for reference only.
- Audio Noise Guard with
LED Trace Path Lighting
- High-End Audio Components
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it’s in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today’s standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
Specification: Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
|Price history for Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Motherboard|