ASRock B460M Steel Legend Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
- 9 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 2933MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi
- AMD CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- 7 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear, 1 Rear Type-C)
- Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
Get Endless Performance Possibilities with Steel Style
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Base Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock’s selected 400 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
Premium 60A Power Choke
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY – POLYCHROME RGB
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
A SOLID M.2-SOLUTION PERFORMER
Dual M.2 For SSD
PCI-E STEEL SLOT
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Post Status Checker
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Gold Audio Jacks
Water Pump Header
Full Spike Protection
Live Update & APP Shop
Specification: ASRock B460M Steel Legend Motherboard